Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Casio Exilim EX-Z200



I've been looking for a new compact camera that would be ideal for someone like me, who likes to take snapshots on the run, but won't stop for it - especially not during a race.

Finally, after lots of googling, I settled for Casio Exilim EX-Z200, because it seems to be the only one out there that can provide all of the following features:
  • wide angle 28 mm lens (with a 4X zoom to 112 mm)
  • light weight (about 150 g/5.3 oz. with battery and all)
  • H.264 video (30 fps at 640x480), for iMac (via USB to iPhoto and then drag & drop to iTunes, where it can be easily transferred into iPod)
  • effective image stabilizer   
  • large (2.7"), clear and bright LCD display
  • supports SDHC memory cards (I've got a Transcend 8GB)
  • relatively inexpensive (in case I break it)
  • simple design and easy to use.
I'll post sample photos later on.

No comments: