Saturday, January 21, 2012

CCC 2012 - yes I'm in!

I can't believe that I actually won one of the coveted 1,800 running bibs in the CCC 2012 lottery. Now all I need to do is sort out the medical certificate and I'm ready.

CCC comes from the names of towns: Courmayeur (Italy) - Champex (Switzerland) - Chamonix (France). The course is the last 98 km of the UTMB course. The race will start at 10 AM in Courmayeur on Friday, August 31. 166 km UTMB will start at 6:30 PM in Chamonix, so these two races won't overlap.


Afficher CCC® 2011 sur une carte plus grande

In the registration form I stated that my goal is to finish in under 17 hours, although I have no idea what my actual speed will be. It doesn't really matter, as long as I'll stay within the overall time limit of 26 hours. A finish would give me 3 points for the UTMB 2013, which now requires 7 points.

Allez! Bravo! Super!

No comments: